Honoring the Past. Creating New Traditions.
The Ao Dai Festival, a multi-dimensional experience celebrating Vietnamese art and culture returns to downtown San Jose, in May 2024. Dancers and stilt walkers dressed in long flowing Ao Dai and scores of musicians and drummers ignite the festivities in a spectacular pre-show outdoor ceremony set against a tapestry of colored flags and silk banners.
Ao Dai Festival Outdoor Event
(Free to the public)
- Festival Ceremony
- Featuring dozens of Ao Dai models, horn players and drummers
- Dragon Dance Troupe
- Ao Dai stilt walkers
(for ticket holders only)
- Cocktail Reception: gourmet wine, hors d’oeuvres, and meeting all of the artists/designers
- Fashion show, sit-down dinner, dance and music
- Opportunity to buy designer Ao-Dai exclusively made for this year’s Ao Dai Festival.
- For VIPs, receive cool exlusive swag bags and goodies